We're Here to Help You
The claims process can be a struggle, to say the least. We are here to help you navigate each step as it comes.
How to Start a Claim
During Business Hours
Please call our agency as soon as possible. We'll help you through the claims process from start to finish.
Outside of Business Hours
Contact your insurance carrier directly using the contact info on our Insurance Carriers page. Once our office has opened, give us a call. We want to be there every step of the way to make sure you get the best service possible.
What to do After an Accident or Disaster
Property (Fire, Flood, Theft, other damage)
- Complete repairs that you can to prevent any further damage.
- For example: tarp a roof after storm damage, pull up saturate carpet on flooded flooring, turn off water main for burst pipe(s), etc. Be sure to keep record of temporary repair costs.
- If theft or vandalism occurred, call the police immediately and cooperate fully.
- Call our office as soon as possible. We will assess your coverage and get you started on the claims process with your carrier.
Auto, Boat, or RV Accident
- Give our office a call. After verifying your insurance coverage, we will provide you the best solution for repairs.
One Vehicle Accident
- Immediately after the accident, stop your car and move it to a safe place. Check for injuries and call for medical assistance if necessary.
- Call our office as soon as possible and we will advise you on the best course of action based on your coverage.
Two or more Vehicle Accident
- Immediately after the accident, make sure you are in a safe place at the scene of the accident. Check for injuries and call for medical assistance if necessary.
- Call the police and cooperate with them, answering all of their questions.
- Exchange the following information with the other driver(s): names, addresses, telephone numbers, type and ownership of vehicles, insurance information, a description of damages.
- Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Do not admit fault to anyone. Simply lay out the facts that you know and the events that you witnessed.
- If your vehicle needs to be towed, have it towed to a repair shop of your choice.
- Call our office as soon as possible with all details of the accident, including police report (if possible) and other information. We will verify your coverage and begin the claims process with your insurance carrier.